- Oslo Kommune has eased some of the restrictions
Who can play?
- all club members can book courts and play
- all course participants (adults and kids) can play
- you can be up to 4 players in a private lesson
- No one with symptoms of Covid-19 infection, including fever, respiratory symptoms, or other symptoms that may indicate Covid-19 infection, may play or stay at facilities associated with OTK until clarified by a doctor no Covid-19 infection
- No person with a previously proven Covid-19 infection can play or stay at facilities associated with OTK before being cleared by a doctor
- No persons with imposed home isolation or quarantine may play or stay at facilities associated with OTK until the period has expired
- Normal infection control rules apply with no physical contact (always applies and also outside OTK’s facility), frequent hand washing and 1-meter distance (except inside the household
Playing on the courts:
- All courses, private lessons, subscription lessons, team training and regular course bookings must end games 5 minutes before full time. Balls are picked up, and you should be out of the court before the full hour On court 1 and 2 you must set aside enough time to brush the court, clear the lines and water the courts
- Everyone who enters the court – regardless of activity – must wait until a full hour to enter
- It is possible to wait upstairs in the fireplace room in the clubhouse if you arrive early
- We will build a new hall!
- CHRISTMAS MINI CAMP